keithsweatkids Keith Sweat Says Something Just Aint Right

Who watches "The Real Housewifes of Atlanta" on Bravo Channel? Well, Keith Sweat is the baby daddy of Lisa Wu Hartwell two sons, and he said he ain't having his boys featured on the show. Matter of fact, Keith's non-dancing ass refused to sign a waiver which disabled the boys appearance on the show.

"He's like ‘Lisa, it’s nothing personal,” Hartwell explains. “I just really don’t know how they’re going to edit and if they’re going to make you look crazy. I just don’t want the kids to be, you know, overexposed or anything.’”
“They asked their dad could they be involved, and he [said] no. It could have been a Disney show and I don’t think he would have signed it.”

Keith don't be bitter boo…..I'm jus sayin' lol

lisawuhartwell 202x300 101x150 Keith Sweat Says Something Just Aint Right82012356 150x150 Keith Sweat Says Something Just Aint Right

1. Marcus LANGFORD said on October 15th, 2008:

my girlfriend watches this show. i just can't get into it, but she may find this information interesting…i will pass it on to her.

2. yazmar said on October 15th, 2008:

mARCUS-YEA THE SHOW IS WILD….your gf might find this news interesting…

3. Kei said on October 16th, 2008:

She was married to Keith Sweat, huh?! I was wondering which one of the housewives had the relationship with him. I have to respect his decision to keep the children out of the spotlight.

4. Eb said on October 19th, 2008:

Damn… I am loving this show… and didn't know that… I didnt even know they had kids… let alone Ketih being the ex husband because she was talking about him bad but didnt mention his name

5. Fan of the Show said on November 21st, 2008:

I liked Lisa in the beginning, but she totally orchestrated that entire drama between Kim, NeNe, and Sheree when she told Sheree about the song that NeNe jokingly sang. Lisa knew that Sheree would use that information to start trouble between NeNe and Kim, and Kim was stupid enough to fall for it. Then when it got messy, Lisa conveniently removed herself and acted as if her hands were clean (appearing to be the peacemaker). People like that really bother me. As for DeShawn, I think she spends a lot of money unnecessarily, but I think she really has a kind and good heart. DeShawn and NeNe are ladies that appear to be sincere and once they are your friends, you can count on them. Kim and Sheree compliment each other entirely too much. They go way over the top (especially Kim). It's sickening. It's like Kim wants to sleep with Sheree or something. My girlfriends and I are attractive women, but we never say "oh you're so beautiful. No, you're so beautiful. No you are. No you are." Come on. Get over yourselves. Neither one of you are that damn beautiful!

6. yazmar said on November 21st, 2008:

KEi-Yep KEith is the father, but word is Season 2 the children may be on the show if they can work something out

EB-I hear Keith did her like a dog…guess he's kicking himself now.

Fan Of the Show-I don't know if I like any of them…seriously they all seem fake as hell. True Nene is more down to earth than them all and seems like she could be just anothe chic around the way BUT some of the things she said wasn't cool. Lisa is two faced and I don't dare deal with females like her. Of course Nene knows that Nene got the whole mess started and then tried to get all the girls together for a lunch because she felt guilty….Lisa is fake, phony and a total fraud just the other three. Oh yeah, I thought I was the only one that thought Kim wants/wanted Sheree sexually..>LoL!!!

7. yazmar said on November 21st, 2008:

Fan of the show-correction "Nene knows Lisa got the whole mess started"

8. VON said on September 1st, 2009:

I'm glad Keith is putting his foot down to that fakes bitch.She run around on the show acting like she's a top notch b.When she cant find one job title to lie about lol.Keith did'nt treat her bad at all.If anything he was to good to her.And she could'nt except a quite simple life lowkey.She wanna be seen like she is on the show.How did she sit on her azz and lose her kids,you ever thought about that.I' would say a bad case of unfit.She is the one trying to front like she got it good with ED cheating azz lol(yeah right)He looks like a dam cheater.She will probally burn him too like she did Keith.ShE IS VERY PRETTY i" WILL GIVE HER THAT.But looks dont make a person. Especially if your fake and rotten on the inside.I' personally think tha b use her looks to get what she wants.And that's nothing wrong if your doing it for the right and a good reason.Hey I'M JUST SAYING LOL.