ti vegas2 T.I. GIVES FAN PENIS JUICES

Soooooo, T.I was performing at a concert in Las Vegas the other night and gave a chic in the audience his shirt that he wiped his walnut shaped testicles with and handed it to the desperate gal. Just pitiful, I don't know about you, but I don't want to see T.I's flagpole shaped body and his grassy bush…He's so NOT what's up…Well, its says a lot about him and women of today….What T.I did was rather demeaning and totally misguided…These loose whores are going to learn one way or another….

1. MissKillian said on February 2nd, 2009:

Disgusting..on both ends

2. T.I B said on February 19th, 2009:

First of all, I'm sure T.I is a clean man and does NOT stink!! Seems like there is a bunch of haters out there! T.I IS WHAT'S UP 2 ME! He is sexy and fine all over! Black men are supposed to have a bush, and any man who shaves or waxes it off is not a real man! Blame it on my love for him, but I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE THAT SHIRT, plus much much more! This picture was such a tease and a TURN ON for me! OOOOOHHHHHH, HOW I LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!!!!!

3. chai said on March 28th, 2009:

I would love to see his dick because he is hot and he is my man.I am his biggest fan.Iwould gave him a good blowjob.

4. Victoria said on March 30th, 2009:

Kay all dem ti hattas best shadd the fuck up .. hes a fucking clean man .. nd big fuckin deall .. he had a DESPERATE fan .. nd he has kids you fucking dumb ass .!
    fuckk all theys hatters T.I IS THE SEX .. HES SOOO FINE .. STOP BAD MOUTHING HiiM .. YALL ARE JUST JELOUSE CUZ YOU CANT GET ON HIS LEAVEL .!

5. amma said on October 17th, 2009:

i wish i was their i get it…hes hot so what ever.

6. Liza said on January 5th, 2010:

i was a T.I. fan until this, its just disgusting and disrespectful. you said it, he has a wife and kids. what REAL man would do that?
    hmm the answer to that is no real man.
    just cuz he has a "bush" doesn't make him a real man. a Real mad would know his limits and respect his family. as for the nasty girl in the audience, it truly is a pity. especially the commenter who said would give him a blowjob, you're a sad excuse for a female.

7. Liza said on January 5th, 2010:

a real man*

8. blujewel said on January 6th, 2010:

Uhm? No! I'm a die hard Maxwell fan, but I'm sorry, ain't no way in hell I'd want a shirt that he just rubbed his sweaty balls on.

To each her own, but I'm not the one!

9. Maryjane said on March 9th, 2010:

T.I. is so raw ya'll quit hating.. i would love to have that shirt too and i would give him the best bj ever…he could do whateva he want to me bc i'd be all his hes fine as fuck and i respect him like hes my daddy lol..so fuck you HATERZ

10. seseg27 said on June 13th, 2010:

The girl who said it was disrespectful, shut up I bet you still listening to him, and that other girl, lol this is not Maxwell, get your facts straight, and you clearly see T.I. On the screen. Lmao

11. gorgeous said on October 28th, 2010:

Damn you sure can tell from the loose groupies to the classy ladys…It said when a desperate hoe would die n fight hard just to prove a point because they lusting over a rapper..for one yall will never be wit him, sex him, none of that, no wonder u can only talk and defend him. I like the nigga music n all but u gotta draw the line of respect n he was wrong for that u dont do a female like that straight disrespect n in his mind he thought it was ok n i guess humoring..grow up n just know its yall fantasy hahahaha

12. Rick850 said on November 21st, 2010:

Hey all yall females talkin bout TI haters and shit. Im pretty sure yall black. Ima just say for you hoeish ass slutt bitches to say that really gives black women and black people as a whole a really bad name. How the fuck would you feel if your husband went out and did some shit like dat. Yall need to straighten up because This shit aint cool. Black females need to stop being muthafuckin hoes and shit man. All you females that said you would love this shirt ar foul. Yall know good and fucking well if he was yall husband you would not like this shit. Stupid bitch ass slutty muthafuckin hoes. Bitches

13. ayeeareli said on February 2nd, 2011:

um yall are some nasty ass fans. Lmao if you think hes 'clean' that again he prob has herpies or some nasty groupie juice. You can be a fan but that skinny lil shit is ugly and nasty. Idk what anyone see's in him. Yuck!! And a real man wouldnt give his ball juice on some desprate ass groupie if he had a wife and kids. You all who say hes hot need to raise your standards. But then again hoe'n around is in. lmao esp if your a groupie. Stupid asses I swear

14. jake said on February 26th, 2011:

oh my god mmm mmm mmm what I would do to him if I were there ur so fine daddy

15. Bob678 said on April 16th, 2011:

id chicken rape himm <3

16. Bob678 said on April 16th, 2011:

i wud chicken rape T.I. if he waz a chicken!!!