Martin Bashir, the bastard journalist that interviewed Michael Jackson and turned "Living with Michael Jackson" documentary into a freak show has confessed he lied. Martin Bashir's version of the documentary was edited to make Michael's lifestyle seem unorthodox and criminal, which is why Michael hired his own film crew to record everything Bashir's people did. Michael released his version of the documentary which was overlooked, because of the twisted negativity Bashir portrayed.

1. bobby said on July 8th, 2009:

martin bashir is a heartless individual that slowly crushed the life of beautiful talented Michael. I hope he feels horrible.

2. maria said on July 11th, 2009:

Bashir is a totally evil person….. dat made MJ look bad! we all no the truth about MJ and will always remember him for everyting he has done….. MJ is such a sweet humble person n dis evil coward hd pt hm through so much…..but wot goes around will come around 2 that coward he wil get wt he dservz!!!

3. TEL RIBS said on July 12th, 2009:

HOW DARE YOU BASHIR, U RUINED MJ'S LIFE. YOU *** MAN.

4. Nicholas said on July 13th, 2009:

I do think that Bashire is an evil man who came up against a shining god of light. We rarly get these loving amazing people on earth and when we do they get bombarded with hate. Bashir was the judas, I would not like to be Bashir. Thank you Micheal for your Talent, your love and beauty and talent. I bet you are still helping this planet from beyond, because I think that is what you are like.

Ps: it is very odd that Diana also died and was interviewed by the male witch.

5. michelle said on July 14th, 2009:

I remember all this crap when it first came out so Bashir trying to be decent now is unnecessary , Karma is a bitch ;little man, he made a career off of this , but karma is a bitch

6. Shane said on July 16th, 2009:

Bashir is a evil and decitful man. Micheal was open with him and let him into his life but the man used him for his own profit. Martin Bashir is evil and I don't mean just a bad person, I mean that he WILL go to hell when he dies.

RIP Micheal. Hopefully you've gone somewhere where you'll find the peace you never had in life.

7. Ali said on July 17th, 2009:

Jordan Chandler, Gavin admitted to lieing about the MJ child abuse and you Martin *** Bashir also lied. Greed is a terrible thing!

Its sad that no one believes honest people any more!!

RIP MJ

8. Carol said on July 29th, 2009:

I can't stand Martin Bashir and hope he never gets another interview. I hope he gets fired. there petitions for that floating around the internet, hopefully we can so this creep canned.

9. kiki said on July 29th, 2009:

Rest in peace MJ, this pig can't hurt you anymore. Happy now you managed to destroy another talent in this world. I hope you rot in hell where you belong. I am sure MJ regretted the interview especially after this evil person 'Bashit' oh sorry I mean Bashir! twisted every word this poor innocent human being said.
    Bashir who's next on your list for interviews, better warn them because whoever you interview or should I say interegate ends up dead!

10. CLOSEinHEART said on September 11th, 2009:

f.u.c.k bashir!michael is the best!!!!