neffenewbaby NEFFE DELIVERS A BABY GIRL

Congrats to Neffe and Soullow on their new edition to the family.

Neffe delivered a baby girl, named Nayla Noelle Laverne Lowery by C-Section at 5:05 A.M (Sept 11th). Baby girl was 2 weeks premature weighing in at 5lbs 7oz, 17 inches. Neffe's best buddy and hairstylist Dariel Pulliam snapped the first pics & video.

Flip the lid to watch video of Neffe/Soullow

source

1. Texas said on September 11th, 2009:

Congratulations on having your new bundle of joy. I have one question how come people that have a lot kids complain about the labor pains like that they didn’t know what to expect? I hope and pray that she gets her tubes tied after having this little princess. I still wonder who is footing the bill and what ever happen to her job with the highway toll company she did the interview with when we were first introduced to Neffe once they moved to the atl

2. leonard mckelvey said on September 12th, 2009:

After everything is said and done babies are a blessing. Congrats!

3. Noveechops said on September 12th, 2009:

Congratulations to Nefee and Soullow
    what a beautiful baby. I love your show. God Bless!

4. Angela D. Patterson said on November 20th, 2009:

Congratulations! Neffe & Soullow with your beautiful daughter.

5. tenise said on December 20th, 2009:

congrats. on your baby girl. my birthday was sept.12. so goooooooo virgos. but you have a alot tobe thankful for.might i add. i just love ur stylist dariel. he is sooooooo handsome to me. i know he is gay,and there's nothing wrong with that, cuz i'm gay, but i think he is so handsome, and that pic. that he snapped was a very good snapshop.so please have him e-mail me if he would……..thank you

6. RORRYNASH said on July 13th, 2010:

To have children is a beautiful thing.
    congrats! to you both.