Picture 35 NAKED JUSSIE SMOLLET CELL PHONE PICS *LEAKED*

Actor and upcoming singer Jussie Smollet is showing his ass, and I do mean literally. Jussie is the brother of Jurnee Smollet and the best friend of Raven Symone. Loyal reader Michelle sent over a few exclusive cell phone pics of Jussie posing naked with a empty bottle of Listerine, showing off his lean USDA Certified meat and juicy cakes.

You saw it here first!!!

photo 6 NAKED JUSSIE SMOLLET CELL PHONE PICS *LEAKED*

photo 3 NAKED JUSSIE SMOLLET CELL PHONE PICS *LEAKED*

©JessicaKertznus 2341 NAKED JUSSIE SMOLLET CELL PHONE PICS *LEAKED*

raven symone jussie smollet NAKED JUSSIE SMOLLET CELL PHONE PICS *LEAKED*

1. gildamadness said on January 29th, 2011:

Damn nice penis. He could get it.

2. jada said on January 29th, 2011:

well at least the boy is packin. nice pics. yazmar u wrong for that "fellas" comment lol. cuz women love a good ass and that boy got it!

3. juanita Gerard said on January 29th, 2011:

Thats a nice tool. Good for him lol. He cute and packin? ok! Like his new video too.

4. Treyluva said on January 29th, 2011:

NICE. WHATS FUUNY IS IF "MICHELLE" WAS TRYNA GET BACK AT HIM, SHES A FOOL CUZ ALL THIS DID WAS MAKE PEOPLE MORE INTERESTED IN HIM. I MEAN HE HAS A NICE PACKAGE AND NOW WE'LL ALL BE LOOKINH FOR HIM. I FOUND HIM AND HIS MUSIC VIDEO IS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD. HE SEEMS LIKE HE HAS SOME STAR QUALITY. SO YOUR LOSS MICHELLE LOL.

5. SELENAHOMEZ said on January 29th, 2011:

very nice! here's his video. I like him. And that dick looks scrumtious. Get em Up Up! LMAO!!!!!

6. jenuwine said on January 29th, 2011:

I think he looks sexy. dont kno why he remind me of lenny kravitz. anyway,,, his meat is very impressive.

7. DRAKELUVSUNOT said on January 29th, 2011:

IM SORRY BUT IMMA SAY IT… YES HIS DICK LOOKS GOOD AND SO DOES HIS ASS. HE'S A SEXY GUY OBVIOUSLY BUT WHEN ARE CELEBRITIES GOING TO LEARN? ESPECIALLY SOMEONE WHO IS ON THE COME UP AND DOING WELL LIKE HIM. MAYBE HE DONT CARE CUZ HE LOOKS GOOD NAKED BUT DAMN COME ON!

I HOPE THIS DONT STOP HIS CAREER FROM CLIMBING CUZ HES ACVTUALLY TALENTED. I LIKE HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

8. RealHousewifeofDetroit said on January 29th, 2011:

Well well well. very nic3e indeed. welcome to celebrityville Jussie. Your life is not yours anymore. shame but you're no longer like everyone else. at least you look good nekkid! lol. he do look good. and he seem like a sweetheart. check this article on his on ebony.com cutiepatootie wit a big dick and booty lol!!!!!!

9. GinalolaBrigetta said on January 30th, 2011:

Go head Raven for getting packed by that mus be how she lost all that baby weight by riding ponyboy lmao. Thats a good look girl.

• Jillian E. said on January 31st, 2011:

I think Jussie looks DAMN GOOD!!! Wish these had come out sooner!! I have a secret crush on him… I attended his show last night @ The House of Blues! He was Fantastic!! Can't wait for his next show at The Cabana Club, Feb. 25th!! Hope I get the courage to introduce myself this time!!

10. Raynosehoes said on January 31st, 2011:

i guess mixed boys got big dicks too. lol.

11. Gina G. said on January 31st, 2011:

All I HAVE TO SAY IS, HE. LOOKS. DELICIOUS.!!!! WISH I WERE IN THAT BATHROOM WITH HIM!!! DON'T JUDGE HIM OR ME!!! OH….. & DON'T H8 EITHER!! IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON YOU!!

12. girlzndahood said on January 31st, 2011:

OH.MY.GOD!!!!! THAT THING LOOKS LIKE A BANANA. I WANT TO SEE HIM HARD BECAUSE IF IT LOOKS LIKE THAT LIMP THEN WTF?! LOL. SUPER TALENTED MAN THO. SEXY AND THE VIDEO IS NECESARRY IF YOU ASK ME. HE GON EB A SUPERSTAR WATCH. TAHTS WHY THERES ANY INTEREST IN HIM. I CAN TELL HE GONNA BE BIG (NO PUN INTENDED) LMAO.

13. Elana said on February 3rd, 2011:

Well this will certainly put a smile on my face for a month!! :) Jussie is an amazing talent and I wish him the best. The girl who leaked this is wrong for that but I can't help but thank her!! LOL

14. MyTmar said on September 8th, 2012:

Very handsome & sexy young man(& the bod ain't too shabby either!!!!!!)