KFC YUCK! MAN FINDS BRAIN IN KFC CHICKEN MEAL!!!

I don't phuck around with KFC, after I read an article claiming their chicken is allegedly a cross between snake, frog and ostrich meat. Basically, hormone & DNA injected and made in a lab…. That's why it came as no surprise  to hear about a boy from the UK finding a brain or kidney included in his KFC meal. Peep the disgusting pic below….

Ibrahim Langoo, 19, posted the photo below on his Facebook account last month. Langoo came across the item at a KFC in Colchester, England. The “I just wanted to get out of KFC as quickly as I could. I still feel really sick and disgusted by it all now,” Langoo told The Sun. "I threw it down onto my tray immediately. It looked like a brain. I suddenly felt grim and really sick."

A KFC rep told The Sun report Langoo's Facebook photo has now been seen all over the world, likely undoing millions of dollars in KFC advertising.

Source

YUCK! MAN FINDS BRAIN IN KFC CHICKEN MEAL!!!

KFC has issued an apology, but the damage has been done!!! Eat clean and whole foods, and be careful what you put in your body people….smmfh.

1. Nicola said on January 8th, 2013:

This is why you should not be eating in fast food joints. Yuck!

2. big nisa said on January 8th, 2013:

I don't fuck with any fast food anymore. I barely will eat at any restaurant anymore. I cut that shit months ago. I can't describe how much my body, life, mind and spirit has benefited from eating clean!!!

3. big nisa said on January 8th, 2013:

Kfc is not chicken that's why its no longer kentucky fried chicken and now kfc. Get off the fast food ppl. Chips are being implanted in fast foods causing ppl to have no control over thoughts and emotions. My 14 yo cousin just committed suicide and I know it has to do with bad eating and no control over self and emotions. We are going to see mass death btwn 2013-2020.

4. Annemarie said on January 9th, 2013:

OMG this is totally gross, yuck….This is why KFC is taboo with me!!!!!!

5. monkeysuit said on January 9th, 2013:

WTF? That is disgusting.

6. @kia_soto said on January 9th, 2013:

this is horrible!! OMG this is why I dont eat meat or poultry!!!!

• Yazmars said on January 9th, 2013:

There is trickery going on with our food system…which is why I don't partake in FRANKENFOODS (lab made).