giovanna plowman eats tampon  GIRL SUCKS ON BLOODY TAMPON (VIDEO)

I'm rarely EVER speechless, however I just can't seem to muster up any words, after watching some fat face chic named Giovanna Plowman, suck the life out of her own bloody tampon. Yes, blood clot and all.

Watch the vile act below.

1. Annemarie said on January 20th, 2013:

This is just too gross for words – what is wrong with this chick???????

• Laciee said on January 21st, 2013:

Ikrr. I think I might have passed out at one point. I think im about to throw upp.

2. Timothy said on January 20th, 2013:

It's always white people doing this shit

• erika real said on January 21st, 2013:

Ignorant dumbass how would yo ass feel if I said that. It's always black people talking shit

• Nathan said on January 22nd, 2013:

Hey Stupidass NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE SAME!!!! At least we don't shoot up movie theaters or schools full of innocent people. I'm not racist but white people are just as crazy as well.

• Storm said on January 21st, 2013:

And black people shooting each other up at 1:00 am on a school night.

• pookey said on January 21st, 2013:

White people killing up children in a elementary school, at a damn movie theater, at universities. I can keep going.

• justin said on January 21st, 2013:

and no fukkin blacks do anything? get real fuck!

3. Marcus said on January 20th, 2013:

Lose some weight, then I might consider fapping to this

4. MuGumBo said on January 20th, 2013:

Fat people will eat anything!

5. EvanO said on January 20th, 2013:

Ol' chunky face sour pussy having bitch

6. MissPrettyThang said on January 20th, 2013:

Man, this has got to be the sickest shit I've ever seen. Her bathroom is nice as fuck, but what would make a FEMALE do this? Was it a sick bet, or what…Her parents are shame I'm sure. The youth of today ain't shit!

• turtle said on January 21st, 2013:

You do realize you see a bottle of dye at 0:08 right…? she trolled all you people xD

• Indo said on January 21st, 2013:

wtf there isnt no "dye" its fucking hairspray lmao this bitch is crazy fucked

7. revolt said on January 21st, 2013:

you can see the dye at 0:08….

8. Sadie said on January 21st, 2013:

White cave bitches are some of the nastiest mammals on earth. This shouldn't surprise nobody with they pink smelly pussy asses.

• Samantha said on July 9th, 2013:

Okay look, not all fat white people are the same, plus if your gonna talk shit, pronounce it right, and spell it right, with your ugly ass selves

9. CandieKane said on January 21st, 2013:

I don't see a bottle of dye, but I do see her take a blood tampon out her vagina, with clumped up blood clot material on the string and tampon. THATS WHAT I SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. shagunbali1d said on January 21st, 2013:

WTF is up with girls these days omg!

11. Ally said on January 21st, 2013:

Honestly, this generation is seriously fucked up! What has this world turned into???!!!

12. LeslieSaucedo said on January 21st, 2013:

I do respect your comments everyone can give their opinion what she did wether it was fake or real is very disgusting disappointing and embarrassing however I believe that it's not all the generation it's very sad that people generalize not all if us teens are like that and this was suppose to be comments not racial attacks I don't believe in colors it's the personality so don't be racial profiling I am 17and it bombs me yo see things like this happen and not being able to stop it I hope this girl realizes that what she did just made herself loose respect nd dignity and I just wish her the best and if she has problems I hope that she is as string as she was to make this very disappointing video :/

13. big nisa said on January 21st, 2013:

I just threw my lunch up!!!! Dye or not chic is nuts!!!!! The racial comments are uncalled for. All ya'll probably had a huge sausage and bacon sandwich this morning!!! So what's the difference red, bloody meat eating twerps? If you find it so disgusting stop eating meat then… same thing in my opinion. She just happens to be sucking her own blood from her own twat. Maybe she should have seasoned it and threw it in the microwave first. Blood is blood. Raw, cooked, animal, mammal, steak, porkchop or twat period blood. It's all nasty in my opinion.

14. chantelle said on January 21st, 2013:

ewww ?

15. kayla said on January 21st, 2013:

how the fuck is it dye why would she eat dye she could die its obviously her bloody ass nasty ass tampon

16. kisses said on January 21st, 2013:

black people dont do this, its always the white bitches!!!

17. fuckoff said on January 21st, 2013:

I don't get it. Was more confused than anything else and didn't feel the least bit sick.

18. damian said on January 21st, 2013:

Hunh? That's a tampon? I thought that a tampon was a big ass diaper!

19. Sarah said on January 21st, 2013:

Wow. I haven't seen this anywhere else!

20. White Man said on January 21st, 2013:

Haha the racism is amusing, i bet you. Somewhere right now hundreds of people are sucking period blood. Whethrr they be white, black, or asian or whatever race. People think its good and in a way it is its putting the blood back in your system. Yes it is disgusting as all tomorrow but people do it get over it. Not just "white bitches" do this in fact blacks and mexicans do more stupid, gross, fucked up things than any other race. Thats not a stereotype. That is a fact.

21. ruv said on January 22nd, 2013:

look at all these Hershey bars saying this crap and they be eating cats

22. papa said on January 23rd, 2013:

you sick bitch someone needs to fucking shoot you nasty fucking bitch that has no life and i hope she has no friends now

23. madi said on March 19th, 2013:

why does she keep doing it if it smells nasty and taste really grooss……..and honstly i barfed when i see this

24. timmy blanks said on May 17th, 2013:

I wish she would e-mail me, timmy.blanks@yahoo.com